Monday, July 23, 2007

bad boys

Why do we always fall for the bad boys? I mean they ignore you. They don't call you back. They could care less about what you say or think. About anything. Uggghhh!! I would kill him in a heartbeat. Only problem is that I'm head over heels in love with the jackass. Eric McKenzee. I think Eric is the perfect name for an asshole. I think it was meant for assholes. And he does his job well. He aces in asseology. There were the few times I came this close to killing him, when I threw a knife at him. Yes, a knife. He didn't hesitate to throw something back at me or even hit me. Makes sense. After all assholes don't have any concern for others, but themselves. The only problem is that after these violent fights take place, it leads to sex. Raw, angry, animalisic sex. And that is the best part of this relationship. The sex. God! I'm turning into him. Figures. After all, hanging around too much with a cocky, self-absorbed person, turns you into one of them. Why do we fall for the bad guys?!

No comments: